eLink Design is looking for a talented web developer to add to our “large projects” development team which is responsible for building large-scale web and mobile applications. This is a small, closely-knit group made up of individuals who are constantly generating creative solutions for some of our principal clients. They are therefore expected to have both programming knowledge as well as communication skills. We’ve created a fun but high-paced environment in which multiple projects run in parallel, and team members are readily available to assist one another as necessary.
Web developers are expected to work as a team to architect and build backend functionality, primarily in PHP, often using our proprietary content management system and writing legible, reusable code. They are also, occasionally, expected to interact with clients and sales staff to provide feedback before and during project development.
- 2 years’ experience developing web applications using server-side languages (preferably PHP).
- Experience with SQL Database interaction such as MySQL or MSSQL.
- Knowledge of development tools including GIT and Composer.
- Understanding of messaging and authentication protocols such as JSON, cURL, SOAP, REST, and OAuth.
- Android development (Java) or Apple iOS development (Swift or Objective C) experience.
- Mobile development using Xamarin.
- Experience working with popular APIs such as payment processors or shipping carriers.
- Knowledge of Doctrine or other ORM frameworks
Does this sound like you? Apply now by filling out the form below!